This release improves stability of the software. Some issues were fixed related to the gap model and the free surface model.
- The Implicit new computational scheme is now renamed as Implicit, and the former Implicit scheme has
New features in Solver
The following new settings were added to the Advanced settings of Solver:
- The Matrix Solver, which can be used for computations in the Chemistry mass transfer model. Matrix Solver provides more stable development of solution at CFL>1 in simulations with large number of components (Substances) and large number of chemical reactions.
- The Skew scheme, which computes convective flows on faces of cells with taking into account the mass flow through edges of the cells. Use of Skew scheme essentially reduces the scheme diffusion for flows that substantially deviate from directions of Cartesian axes (that are particularly vortex-like flows). Meantime Skew scheme is being beta-tested, please inform
- When an Adaptation is created, if the Region has only one computational Subregion, this Subregion will automatically be added to conditions of the adaptation.
- Now it is not possible to connect from Pre-Postprocessor or Viewer to a Solver with another version
number. This protects user's data from damage if a module with incorrect version number was launched.
If you have support acces, you can download release after authorization: resources and files.