Stop suffering for your Fluid-Structure Interaction simulations!
FlowVision & ABAQUS are two cutting edge simulation tools to solve the most challenging flow and structural problems, respectively. When it comes to FSI, these two become true friends! Coupled through SIMULIA CSE, this software offers the most stable, accurate, easy to use FSI solution in the world. This solution will bring your team:
- An easy to use, stable FSI setup
- Accuracy and speed
- Worlds most experienced FSI support engineers
Discover: Tire CFD/FSI Simulations with FlowVision
We have been addressing the most difficult engineering simulation problems, for more than 27 years. The following simulations are deployed by worlds most trusted manufacturers for more than 16 years:
- 2-way strongly coupled FSI simulations for aquaplaning predictions
- Aeroacoustics simulations for accurate tire noise prediction
- Rubber extrusion, molding & vulcanization to attain the best processing parameters (these simulations can involve FSI as well!)
Discover: Cardiac CFD/FSI Simulations with FlowVision
Be it a TAVR, mitral clip or aneurism treatment, a Navier-Stokes based, FSI friendly CFD tool is what you need. FlowVision will deliver not only the perfect FSI setup, but also the accuracy you need to estimate WSS and blood residence time with nuclear half-time analogy and much more for thrombogenicity evalution.Learn more
Discover FlowVision with Videos
Either you are a newcomer or an advanced user, there is always something for you in FlowVision video page.
- Webinar recordings
- Best practices…
You think we missed something, request a support call!Watch
Multiphysics & interoperability
- 2-way Strongly Coupled FSI with SIMULIA Abaqus; direct coupling via FlowVision MPM
- Realistic FSI approach; large deformations, contacts, fluid volume changes
- Coupled CFD/acoustics with MSC Actran, Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab
- Multicriteria and multi-parameter optimization using IOSO, pSeven and others
Speed, Scalability & Flexibility
- Flexible licensing, modularization and deployment
- User-friendly interface for quick project setup, grid generation and postprocessing
- One solver for all-Mach numbers
- Hybrid parallelization on multiprocessor systems
- Real-time postprocessing during simulation
Real physics & accuracy
- SGGR; High fidelity representation of CAD/FE
- Moving Bodies; Complex movements, intersections, full closure
- Gap Model; Dimensionality problems, small clearances
- Advanced VOF; Small droplet tracking and lossless mass conservation
Discover what industry-specific problems are addressed with FlowVision
Rocket engineering and military-industrial complex
Commissioning, education, support
Project design, consulting
For students & academic staff
Customization & plug-in solutions
FlowVision–Abaqus numerical solution is working perfectly for tire wet grid design in practical with high accuracy and speed!
Green Eco-Tire Design Center, KENDA, 2016
Compared to other commercial CFD tools we have used, FV has several unique features we are very impressed, such as the grid generation technique for complex configuration and unsteady flow simulation of bodies or parts in a body with complex angular motion. With FV we have achieved unique simulation results in the study of unsteady flow around 2D and 3D vertical wind turbines, and 3D unsteady flow around fly vehicles with gyroscope motion or complex angular motion in their parts. The technique support team in FV is quite professional and enthusiastic to their work, which has been offered us a lot of timely help during last four years
Prof. KANG Shun
School of Power, Energy and Mechanics Engineering North China Electric Power University
For simulation of heating / cooling coils, other commercial CFD tools we have tried up to now, only offers either porous medium assumption or simulation on highly limited computational grids. On the other hand, only with FlowVision, we were able to simulate fluid flow and heat transfer around actual coil geometries. To make a general comparison between FlowVision and other leading CFD software’s, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that FlowVision is a couple of steps ahead in regards of various aspects: unique mesh generation technology, high speed of mesh generation, lower computation times and higher accuracies in simulations for steady/transient or laminar/turbulent fluid flows. In addition to that, accompanied with Formula Editor which brings very high level of usage flexibility and similar various tools that simplifies our simulation jobs, FlowVision is simply a peerless CFD solution for us. I would like to present my congratulations to notably Dr. Andrey Aksenov and technical support leader Igor Moskalev and on behalf of them all FlowVision team.
UNTES Air Conditioning Systems
Still couldn't find what you're looking for?
A technical expert will reply you promptly.