Capvidia offers online web-based trainings in various ways which are:
- standard training programs covering CFD basics and FlowVision for beginners
- advanced training covering topic-specific courses and advanced use of FlowVision
- customized trainings for specific customer requirements
Upon request, trainings can be held at either Capvidia office or at the customer site.
Customized training may take any amount of time, from hours to days, depending on your specific requirement. The contents of the training are to be defined in conjunction with our experts at Capvidia. Please contact us in order to discover the most advantageous training program for your company.
Typical basic training mainly covers the following areas:
- Introduction to CFD, FlowVision User Interface and General Capabilities
- Determination of Simulation Goals, Parameters and Physical Models
- Creation and Management of a FlowVision Project
- Definition of Optimal Simulation Strategies
- Performing Post Process Activities and Interpretation of Results
Typical advanced training mainly covers the following areas:
- Detailed Instructions and Example Simulations focusing on:
- Simulation Goals
- Simulation Parameters
- Optimal Grid Building
- Boundary and Initial Conditions
- Turbulence Modeling
- Heat Transfer
Special training mainly covers one or more of the following areas:
- Free Surface Flows
- Moving Bodies
- Conjugate Heat Transfer
- Particle Flow Modeling
Please note that the Capvidia Typical Special Training Programs are prepared upon years of experience for most common practices in the industry. At the same time, we will be glad to prepare a specific training program to fulfill your requirements.
In addition, you can watch and explore FlowVision capabilities and best practices through online demonstration and training videos which can be reached through our website.