Capvidia, as a member of Automation Alley, is organizing (8th June) a seminar where participants are expected to learn how to take advantage of FlowVision's unique capabilities such as automatic meshing with associative CAD geometry, use of moving and flexible bodies, and solving heavily coupled multi-physics co-simulations with SIMULIA Abaqus.
In the scope of automotive applications; FlowVision's unique capabilities allow realistic simulations of the following engineering problems:
- Car Tire Hydroplaning
- Lubricant Dynamics in Gear Boxes, Torque Converters, Oil Pumps, Bearings, etc.
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Tank & Oil Pan Sloshing
- Thermal Loading in Brake Systems
- Gas Dynamics in Reciprocating & Rotary Engines
- Combustion & Thermal Loading in Engine Blocks
- Radiators, Oil Coolers
- External Aerodynamics (Water Soiling)
This special event will be held at the Automation Alley facility in Troy, Michigan.
Details about event
Date: Wednesday, June 8th 2016
Location: Automation Alley 2675 Bellingham Drive Troy, MI 48083-2044 USA
Morning Session: 9:00 AM
- FlowVision Application Areas & Unique Capabilities
- FlowVision Automotive Applications
Afternoon Session: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Case Studies
For up-to-date information and registration, please visit event page on Automation Alley website.